You Are What You Learn
365体育网址We are all a composite of our lifetime of learning. Who we are is the end result of everyone we’ve ever learned from—and where and how we’ve learned.
And by now you’ve probably realized that learning never ends, especially if you want to advance in your career and keep up with the hyper-accelerating pace of business, industry, and innovation.
In-Demand Degrees and Industry-Aligned Partnerships
The Lifelong Learning Network365体育网址 offers over 200 degree programs in some of today’s most popular, in-demand disciplines, including project management, computer science, education and more. And much of the coursework and curricula has been developed in cooperation with corporate and nonprofit partner institutions.
Open Yourself to a Lifetime of Personalized Learning
Consider the Lifelong Learning Network as offering a revolutionary new approach to delivering bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, certificates, and bootcamps across multiple learning channels—including online, on-ground, and hybrid. Now everyone can have access to these high-quality, top-tier professional programs, no matter where in the world they live and work.
Three Arches of the Lifelong Learning Network
Discover the benefits of networked learning
- Explore the possibilities for your ongoing education—to achieve your personal and professional goals
- Learn through flexible entry points to earn credentials that both stand alone and can be built into degrees
- Customize a personalized career plan and get support with career and job search opportunities
- Extend your Northeastern experience and gain the benefit of being in the network
Learn anytime, anywhere—in the classroom and in the world
- Engage in rigorous, flexible programs for career advancement and personal empowerment
- Combine classroom study with experiential learning and relevant curricula grounded in the world’s most urgent and evolving professional fields
- Choose from a diverse portfolio of professional education programs delivered in a variety of channels (on-ground, hybrid, online)
Network with alumni and peers from around the globe
- Meet business and industry’s most pressing needs for skilled professionals in key global cities (Boston, Charlotte, Silicon Valley, Seattle, and Toronto)
- Gain experiential learning opportunities from some of the most successful and storied companies in the world—including Amazon, GE, Cisco, IDT, Duke Energy, and General Dynamics
- Develop a competitive advantage through robust professional networks—including active and engaged alumni and access to learning labs
- Learn with a student body from around the world, who are able to bring global perspectives to bear in the classroom